Goodhand, J. and Walton, O. (2022) 'Fixes and Flux: Frontier Brokers, Political Settlements and Post-War Politics in Nepal and Sri Lanka', Journal of Development Studies
- Goodhand, J. and Walton, O. (2022) '(Re)making the margins: Frontier assemblages and brokerage in Hambantota, Sri Lanka', Journal of International Development
- Goodhand, J., Walton, O., Rai, J., Karn, S. (2021) 'Marginal Gains: borderland dynamics, political settlements, and shifting centre-periphery relations in post-war Nepal', Contemporary South Asia'
- Bastian, S. (2020) Territorialisation in Sri Lanka: Spatial Imaginaries and Constitutional Change, Working Paper 3, April 2020.
- Goodhand, J., Mayer, M. and Walton, O. (2019) Building Peace From the Margins: Borderlands, Brokers and Peacebuilding in Sri Lanka and Nepal, International Alert, London.
- Goodhand, J. and Walton, O. (2019), 'Marginal Gains: Borderland dynamics in post-war Nepal' in Thapa, D. (ed.) The Politics of Change: Reflections on Contemporary Nepal, Asia Foundation. (PDF of full volume available here).
- Plonski, S., Yousef, Z., Walton, O., Goodhand, J. and Meehan, P. (eds.) (2018) 'Borderlands and Peacebuilding: a view from the margins', Accord Insight 4, Conciliation Resources, London.
- Goodhand, Jonathan (2018) 'The Centrality of Margins: The Political Economy of Conflict and Development in Borderlands', Working Paper 2, September 2018.
- Goodhand, Jonathand and Oliver Walton (2017) 'The Tangled Politics of Postwar Justice in Sri Lanka', Current History
- Goodhand, Jonathan; Klem, Bart; Walton, Oliver (2017) 'Mediating the Margins: the role of brokers and the Eastern Provincial Council in Sri Lanka’s post-war transition', Third World Thematics: A TWQ Journal
- BROKERING THE MARGINS: A REVIEW OF CONCEPTS AND METHODS - A Literature Review by Patrick Meehan and Sharri Plonski, February 2017.
- Policy Roundtable Kathmandu (3rd Feb) minutes
- Policy Roundtable Colombo (27th Jan) minutes
- A short two page summary of the project